Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two Tickets to Paradise: Volcano, Sulphur Springs, Botanical Garden & Waterfall

Ok... I have a sad story. The battery on my camera died Thursday night/Friday morning. And in the craziness of the last minute things Thursday morning before we left Newport News for Richmond, my camera charger didnt make it into any of our bags. So I have no pictures of the last 2 days of our honeymoon. I was extemely bummed, but there was nothing we could do. So I'll have to share pictures that I found online.


Friday we arranged to do another excursion through the resort. We went to the only drive-in volcano to see the bubbling pools of lava and there's also mud baths -- the same place that the Bachelor Jake took Vienna for their "steamy mud baths." We didnt do the mud baths, but there were some people in it.







Then we headed over to a botanical garden that was the location of the diamond waterfalls and mineral baths.






No comments:

Post a Comment